Mosaic Growth Partners help your business realize new possibilities in the healthcare and Baby Boomer markets. I can help you bring a new product or service to market, explore different business models, drive innovation or evaluate strategic partners. I leverage my two decades of market and business expertise and extensive network to help you grow and stand out.
- Ready to differentiate your solution from your competitors in the market?
- Willing to hear what your current and prospective customers want?
- Eager to attract customers and strategic partners?
- Interested in being bold, innovative, making a meaningful impact and doing things differently?
- Looking for new opportunities to refresh your portfolio?
- An early stage or established business or entrepreneur in the healthcare or Baby Boomer market
- Open to developing your differentiated value proposition based on what your customers and the market want
- Looking for an effective, clear go-to-market strategy
- Interested in building strategic partnerships and acquiring customers to drive growth
- Craving innovative solutions to old problems
- Willing and able to show up visibly and consistently in the market
WHAT'S POSSIBLE WORKING TOGETHER
Accelerated growth and revenue. A deep understanding of the customers you serve. Innovation. Greater brand clarity and recognition. Successful partnerships. Executable strategies.
By working together, I will equip you with proven tools and frameworks to help you focus on the right customers and markets, simplify your go-to-market approach and maximize consumer and partner engagement. I offer support to help you:
- Develop and bring a new product or service to market
- Become more innovative
- Identify and target the right customers, markets, products, services and channels
- Articulate and deliver a meaningful, differentiated value proposition to attract customers and partners
- Determine the most effective business model for your product or service
- Craft a partnership strategy that will engage the best strategic partners or companies to invest in, partner with or acquire
- Create a roadmap to implement your growth strategy
SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS INCLUDE
- New business model design
- Customized market research, including:
- Market scans
- SWOT analysis
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Start-up scouting
- Customer discovery
- Differentiated value proposition
- Go-to-market strategy
- Innovation strategy
- Implementation roadmap
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"We engaged Mosaic Growth Partners for 6 months to help us refine our federal healthcare strategy. Elena did an excellent job conducting a deep analysis of the market, potential partners, and forecasted opportunities. She also provided actionable recommendations and insights that we were able to leverage moving forward."
— Alan Hoffman, Assistant Vice President, Quality Solutions Group, National Committee for Quality Assurance
"We engaged Mosaic Growth Partners to support a 6-month start-up scouting engagement for a venture management firm interested in identifying potential partners and acquisitions. Elena managed a worldwide team of analysts in the U.S., Europe and Asia to identify and evaluate hundreds of start-up and emerging companies in digital health, pain management, and digestive health. The client had particularly stringent criteria for start-up prospects and the task was exceptionally challenging. Elena did an excellent job managing the dispersed team, providing her subject matter expertise to the client and communicating and delivering the final product."
— Alex Farcet, Partner, Rainmaking Innovation
"I have worked closely with Elena over the past two years and she has expertly closed numerous sponsorship deals for my annual conferences. She is one of my favorite 'reverse mentors' - I always learn from her and have had her as a guest speaker for my class of young leaders at Santa Clara University. Elena is a strategic thinker and a 'doer'; she’s analytical before embarking on a task, always meets deadlines and is consistent and reliable.”
— Mary Furlong, CEO at Mary Furlong & Associates and Dean’s Executive Professor of Entrepreneurship, Santa Clara University