About LivWell Health
With an aging population that prefers to live independently in the setting of their choice (often their home), the demand for home and community-based service delivery is growing.
LivWell Health is designed to meet this need for patients and their families, care coordinators, social workers and senior living providers.
- Care coordinators and social workers have chosen LivWell Health's workflow-optimized, referral management solutions to easily manage community resources, create a patient-centric "personalized service plan" and streamline patient hand-offs to their preferred network partners.
Senior living providers enjoy LivWell Health's interactive digital signage systems and tablets to register for social activities, submit service requests, review dining options or just keep up with community news. This offers one information system to power all of the providers' signage, in-campus TV channel and resident portal solutions.
This four-part podcast series dives deeper into the role that LivWell Health and technology in general increasingly play in home and community-based services and care transitions. The following episodes explore LivWell Health founder Alex Go's personal journey as a caregiver and how it inspired him to create LivWell Health, as well as examples of how several communities and care coordinators have incorporated LivWell Health into their programs with great success.
- Episode 38: One Caregiver’s Journey to Impact 1 Million Lives with Alex Go
- Episode 39: The Role of Technology and Transformation In Senior Living With Denise Rabidoux of EHM Senior Solutions
- Episode 40: Digitizing Tedious Paper-Based Workflows and Referrals in a Large Health Care System with Sharie Torres
- Episode 41: Leveraging Metrics and Personalized Care to Keep Older Adults Healthy and Safe at Home