On this episode of The BOOST Podcast, I am psyched to welcome my guest, Param Jaggi. Param is the 22-year-old CEO of Hatch, a code-free mobile app builder, and an innovator since the age of 13!
Armed with an innate curiosity about the world around him, Param spent his childhood building and taking apart anything he could; unlike most other kids, he used discouragement from adults as fuel for his ideas and ambition.
That tenacity has served him well. Param has learned a lot about what it takes to keep moving forward with your dreams... especially when your back's against the wall... and he shares all of that with you today. Tune in and get inspired to keep on pushing forward, no matter what.
Listen To The Full Episode:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- The revolutionary concept of do-it-yourself mobile app building.
- How Param's upbringing shaped his passion for changing the accessibility of technology.
- What product Param and his partner created to keep Hatch afloat when funds got low.
- The secondary, but equally important, benefit the team earned from finding a nontraditional way to fund Hatch.
- The #1 indicator of success.
Featured On The Show:
BOOST Bonus: Why You Should Believe Anything is Possible