Today’s featured guest is Tristan White. Tristan is the CEO and founder of The Physio Co, which helps Australian seniors stay mobile, safe, and happy. Onsite physiotherapy is their thing. In 2004, The Physio Co was just one person with a vision to change seniors' healthcare forever. Today, The Physio Co is ranked as Australia’s best place to work, has 100 team members and delivers over 200,000 physiotherapy consultations per year.
Tristan is a qualified physiotherapist from the University of Melbourne. He has an MBA from Queensland University of Technology and a Masters degree from MIT for their Entrepreneurial Masters Program. Tristan also loves helping other people build strong cultures and be happier at work. He writes a blog called Culture is Everything, which Smart Company lists as one of Australia’s 25 Best Business Blogs and he is also a speaker. In today’s episode we hear all about Tristan’s work with The Physio Co as well as the systems he uses to create successful cultures in his organization and in others.
Listen to the Show:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Tristan left behind a sexy career helping professional athletes to serve older adults
- The role physiotherapists play in providing social engagement for the seniors they treat
- How a combination of in-person and tele-rehab can be powerful for PT patients
- How to discover and live the core values of your business and create a consistent organizational culture
- How to show employees love and appreciation
- The importance of being flexible on what you deliver but consistent in how you deliver
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Tristan: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- The Physio Co.
- Culture is Everything: The Story And System Of A Start-Up That Became Australia's Best Place To Work
BOOST Bonus: 8 Innovators Targeting the Elder Care Market