I am pumped to introduce today’s featured guest, Ronen Gafni. Ronen is a serial entrepreneur who grew up in the startup nation of Israel, trading on the stock market, operating a branding company, training companies, and more. He is the creator and founder of FreshBiz and the FreshBiz game developer as well. Ronen also co-authored the book, The New Entrepreneurz: Changing the Way You Play Life, and he is also a visionary global trainer, or business coach, as many like to call him.
Ronen has been featured on TV, radio, and magazines talking about the future of business, and he has trained over 15,000 people across 20 countries on innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. As a keynote speaker and futurist, Ronen weaves together new approaches to business, education, design, and lifestyle. Today we dive into applying gaming to business by starting with lifestyle and designing the business model accordingly. We also go further into creating a business model based on partnerships, the role of game-based learning in entrepreneurship, the effect of culture on creative thinking, and much more.
Listen to the Show:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Three key features of FreshBiz.
- How to create lasting cultural change and creative thinking through re-wiring mindsets.
- How to design a successful business model, without offices or employees.
- The role and impact of game-based learning on entrepreneurial thinking.
- How to anticipate and prepare for the different seasons of business.
- Why it's important to start with a clear canvas when reinventing your business.
Featured On The Show:
BOOST Bonus: Cultural Change That Sticks