On today’s episode, our featured guest is Frances Cole Jones. Frances is the author of How to Wow: Proven Strategies for Selling your Brilliant Self in any Situation, and Wow Your Way Into the Job of Your Dreams. She is also the creator of Interview Wow, which is an iOS app. Forbes voted Frances' blog one of the top 100 websites for women. In 2014, Speaking.com voted Frances one of the top five speakers in communication. She's an etiquette expert, a job interview expert, and a body language expert.
Frances founded her company, Cole Media Management, in 1997. The company's focus is on helping clients catch their customers' attention and keep their trust. She helps prep her clients for TV and print interviews, IPO roadshows, investor meetings, and internal meetings. In today’s episode, Frances joins us to talk about improving your communication skills, business growth strategies, and the role of meditation in her life.
Listen to the Show:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The three things to know about communicating your value to prospects and clients and how to wow them.
- Tips for introverts to practice their networking and speaking skills.
- How to prep for media interviews, engaging the audience in an authentic and exciting way.
- The pumpkin-raisin face exercise and how it can make you more alert and interesting to watch.
- Why embedding information in your body kinesthetically can help you in times of stress.
- Why it's important to embrace your nerves and not shove them down.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Frances: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- TEDx Talk
- How to Wow: Proven Strategies for Selling your Brilliant Self in any Situation
- Wow Your Way Into the Job of Your Dreams
- “Interview Wow” app
BOOST Bonus: Small Business Advice: Top-Rated Meditation Apps for iOS and Android Teaching Us to Be Mindful in 2017