Today on The BOOST Podcast, we spend time with Gracy Obuchowicz. She's a renaissance woman who is steeped in the mechanics and benefits of self-care. Gracy is a yoga instructor, a coach, a professional photographer, and a self-care mentor.
Her specialty is working with successful but overwhelmed women to help them slow down and enjoy their lives. She runs group coaching programs that help women open the door and connect with a deeper purpose. Self-care enables women to care for themselves in a foundational way so they can best care for others.
We discuss the characteristics of self-care; what it is and why it's important. Gracy works with smart, accomplished women who've achieved professional success yet lack fulfillment. As a successful entrepreneur, Gracy has been in business for the last 10 years. She shares her tips for building a successful business in the personal development space.
Listen To The Full Episode:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- The three things Gracy wants us to know about self-care.
- The main motivating factor that causes Gracy's clients to seek out her services.
- How setting boundaries and facing the hard conversations will lead to a better relationship with themselves.
- The major differences between women and men as it relates to self-care.
- Tips for developing a business in the personal development space.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Gracy: Website
BOOST Bonus: 25 Of The Best Habits to Have in Life